Date(s) - 07/14/2023
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Red Barn Studio Museum
Art, music, and delicious pies on the lawn of the Red Barn Studio Museum — sounds like a perfect summer evening!
Consider participating in the Pie Contest. For a $5 entry fee, showcase your pie baking skill and compete for a chance to win the grand prize of $100. Only 100% homemade pies are allowed. The entry form can be found here.
- Registration submission deadline: July 12.
- Pie drop-off deadline: 4:00pm, July 14
- Judging: 5:00-6:00pm, July 14
- Winners announced at the Pie Social
Pie Social FAQs:
- Do I have to enter the contest to get free pie? No, bring a homemade pie to the event. For each pie you contribute, you will receive two slices of pie along with homemade ice cream.
- How does one get free pie and ice cream? Drop off your pie at the Red Barn Studio Museum, and you will be given tickets to exchange for a slice of pie and ice cream. The more pies you bring, the more free pie you can savor!
- Do I have to bring a pie? No, pie will be available for a $5 donation per slice and homemade ice cream for a donation of $2.
Enjoy a tasty fundraiser celebrating the art of pie making! Whether you participate in the contest or simply indulge in delectable pies, the Pie Social promises an evening of sweet delights and delightful camaraderie.
Proceeds from the event go to benefit the Smoky Valley Arts and Folklife Center. Smoky Valley Arts and Folklife Center hours are Friday – Sunday, 1:00pm-5:00pm. Location is 114 1/2 South Main Street. Smoky Valley Arts & Folklife Center is supported by the Kansas Creative Arts Industries Commission, National Endowment for the Arts, and the Raymer Society.