- 2-quart square baking dish
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham cooked breakfast sausage or Canadian-style bacon
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 jalapeños seeded and chopped
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange hash browns evenly in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle cheese, ham, and green onions over hash browns.
- In a bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper and jalapeños. Pour egg mixture over hash brown mixture in dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350° F oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serving: 6gSodium: 108mgCalcium: 88mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 297IUSugar: 3gFiber: 1gPotassium: 132mgCholesterol: 115mgCalories: 81kcalSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 5gProtein: 6gCarbohydrates: 3gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!