Flag Kebab Cake
- 1 pint fresh washed blackberries
- 12 wooden skewers
- 1 seedless watermelon flesh cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 angel food cake cut into 1-inch cubes (white part only)
- dips such as yogurt, chocolate, caramel or marshmallow (optional)
- Thread five blackberries on each of five skewers, followed by alternating watermelon and cake cubes.
- On remaining skewers, alternate watermelon and cake so first and last cubes are watermelon. Place skewers on platter; fruit and cake will create stars and stripes when lined properly.
- Serve with dips, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!