Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
- 2 1 ounce each squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 8 ounce tub frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crumb crust
- In large non-metal mixing bowl, melt chocolate squares in microwave for 15 seconds, or until completely melted. Add sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter to melted chocolate; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours. Garnish as desired. Freeze leftovers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!