Grape and Spinach Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Dressing
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach washed
- 4 1/2 cups California grapes
- 1 1/4 cups mandarin orange segments drained if using canned
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup bottled light balsamic vinegar and oil dressing
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 Tbs. raspberry jam
- 3/4 cup crunchy chow mein noodles
- In large salad bowl, combine spinach with grapes, oranges and onion.
- Whisk together dressing, orange juice and jam. Pour over salad and toss until greens are coated with dressing. Divide among eight plates and top with crunchy noodles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!