Green Bean Twists & Beefy Lettuce Cups
Green Bean Twists
- 8 ultra-thin slices roast beef about 2 ounces, cut in half lengthwise
- 16 green beans trimmed, blanched and chilled
Beefy Lettuce Cups
- 8 ounces corned beef chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 2 Tbs. unsalted
- dry-roasted cashew pieces
- 2 Tbs. teriyaki sauce
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- To make the Green Bean Twists: Wrap one slice roast beef around each bean, creating spiral, arrange on plate and serve. Yields 16 twists.
- To make the Beefy Lettuce Cups: In medium bowl, stir together corned beef, carrots, water chestnuts, cashew pieces and teriyaki sauce. Spoon onto lettuce leaves and serve. Makes 8 lettuce cups.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!