Holiday Ham Sliders
- 9-by-13-inch baking pan
- aluminum foil
- cooking spray
- 3 ounces cranberry white cheddar or other white cheddar shredded
- 3 ounces Havarti Cheese or similar, shredded
- 12 ounces Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 2 Tbs. spicy mustard
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 12 ounces sliced ham
- 1/4 cup sliced green apple
- 4 Tbs. butter melted
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 9-by-13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. In small bowl, combine cranberry white cheddar and havarti cheeses. Reserve.
- Remove entire package of rolls and, keeping rolls connected, slice in half horizontally. Place bottom half of rolls in baking pan. Spread with spicy mustard. Top with red onion, ham, apple, cheese mixture and bun tops.
- In small bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, salt and parsley flakes. Pour over sandwiches. Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 10 minutes more. Remove from pan and separate sandwiches; serve immediately.
Serving: 6gSodium: 1019mgCalcium: 109mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 129IUSugar: 9gFiber: 1gPotassium: 203mgCholesterol: 69mgCalories: 379kcalSaturated Fat: 8gFat: 18gProtein: 22gCarbohydrates: 31gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!