Honey-Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 1 salmon filet about 2 pounds
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- pinch of chili pepper flakes
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh tarragon optional
- Heat oven to 400 F. Season salmon with salt and pepper; place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Whisk together vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic and chili pepper flakes; brush over salmon.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until fish just starts to flake easily with fork. Sprinkle with chopped tarragon, if desired.
- Tips: Substitute maple syrup for honey, if desired. Omit chili flakes and season with freshly ground pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!