One Pan Chicken and Stuffing
- 4 cups herb-seasoned stuffing
- 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 6)
- 1 can 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup (regular or 98% fat-free)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley or 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Spoon stuffing across center of 3-quart shallow baking dish. Place chicken on each side of stuffing. Sprinkle chicken with paprika.
- Mix soup, milk and parsley. Pour over chicken. Cover.
- Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serves 6.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!