Patriotic Charcuterie Board
- 1/2 medium seedless watermelon cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 10 strawberries dipped in white chocolate, if desired
- 5 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted salted cashews
- 2 ounces cured meats like prosciutto pancetta, coppa, salami, soppressata, sausage or pepperoni
- 1 Honeycrisp apple cored and sliced
- lemon juice
- fresh basil leaves
- On large board or platter, arrange watermelon, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, cheese, cashews, meat and apples. Drizzle fruit with lemon juice. Garnish with basil leaves before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!