Peanut Butter and Jelly Dippers
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 4 Tbs. reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup sugar-free raspberry preserves for dipping
- In blender, combine oats and flours and pulse 3-4 times. Add salt, brown sugar, baking powder, egg, vegetable oil, peanut butter and milk. Pulse several times until combined and no lumps in batter.
- Heat nonstick skillet to medium-low heat and lightly grease with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet, cook 1-2 minutes until bubbles appear around edges then flip and cook another 1-2 minutes until golden. Immediately roll up pancake and secure with toothpick. Repeat process with remaining batter.
- Serve with raspberry preserves for dipping. Serves 5 (two pancake dippers per serving).
Serving: 2gSodium: 554mgCalcium: 310mgVitamin A: 250IUSugar: 25gFiber: 6gPotassium: 362mgCholesterol: 2mgCalories: 369kcalSaturated Fat: 6gFat: 9gProtein: 11gCarbohydrates: 72gIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!