Perfect Picnic Popcorn Squares
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- nonstick cooking spray
- In large saucepan, combine corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter.
- Bring to boil over low heat, stirring constantly; boil 2-3 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
- In large bowl, combine raisins and popcorn; pour hot mixture over popcorn and toss carefully with wooden spoons until well-coated.
- Spray 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray; press popcorn mixture into pan and cool completely. Cut into 12 squares and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!