Pumpkin Pie Cake
- 2 15 oz. cans pumpkin or 1 (29 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 12 oz. can fat-free evaporated milk
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 box yellow or white cake mix dry
- ½ cup margarine 1 stick, melted
- ½ cup chopped pecans optional
- Whipped cream or fat free whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In mixer bowl beat pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, and spices until combined.
- Pour into ungreased 9 x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle cake mix on top.
- Dribble melted margarine over cake mix. If desired, sprinkle on pecans.
- Bake one hour or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- To serve, top with whipped cream or topping. Store in refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!