Quiche Cups in Muffin Tins
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- 18 thin slices Eckrich Deli Ham
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In bowl, whisk eggs. Add milk, cheese, onion, thyme, salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place one slice ham in each chamber.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons egg mixture into each chamber so each is three-fourths full.
- Bake about 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean and tops begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and cool about 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!