Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- ½ cup sour cream or substitute plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup roasted raspberry chipotle sauce*
- 2 cups grilled chicken diced
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- avocado sliced
- Mix sour cream and 1 tablespoon raspberry chipotle sauce together in small bowl.
- Spread approximately 1 tablespoon of sour cream mixture over each tortilla.
- To each tortilla, add approximately ¼ cup diced chicken, sprinkle with pepper jack cheese, layer cabbage and sliced avocado.
- Drizzle each taco with raspberry chipotle sauce.*
- * You can substitute a combination of smoky barbecue sauce and raspberry jam for the roasted raspberry chipotle sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!