Roasted Garlic-Whipped Feta Crostini
- 1 bulb garlic about 12 cloves
- 4 Tbs. olive oil divided
- 1 tsp. salt divided
- 1 tsp. pepper divided
- 32 slices baguette
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup parsley minced
- Slice garlic bulb in half crosswise, exposing garlic heads; place in center of large piece of foil. Drizzle each half with 1 Tbs. olive oil, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Wrap foil tightly around garlic and roast until caramelized, about 30 minutes.
- Place baguette slices on large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake on middle rack until golden brown, about 10 minutes; set aside.
- Place feta cheese, milk, lemon juice, remaining salt and remaining pepper in high-speed food processor. Once garlic finishes roasting, add garlic cloves to food processor. Pulse until whipped and creamy, adding more milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Adjust seasonings, to taste, if necessary.
- To serve, spread each crostini with whipped feta and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and minced parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!