Savory Leek, Raisin and Ricotta Tart
- pastry 9 inches, not in pie shell
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 3 large leeks chopped
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 3 ounces diced smoked ham
- 15 ounces low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil or arugula
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Roll out pastry dough and press into 9-inch springform or tart pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil. Add leeks and saute until browned, about 10 minutes. Add raisins and ham; cook 5 minutes.
- In bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese; whisk well. Add leek mixture and basil; stir well.
- Spoon ricotta mixture into tart shell. Bake 40 minutes or until puffed, golden and set.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!