Sweet and Salty Popcorn Party Mix
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 cups rice wheat or corn cereal squares
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- In large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels, pecans, peanuts and cereal squares; set aside.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, heat butter, brown sugar and corn syrup. Stir mixture until it begins to boil. Boil 3 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat and stir in baking soda. Note: Mixture will foam.
- Pour syrup over popcorn mixture and stir until evenly coated. Pour mixture onto large, rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan. Bake 30 minutes, stirring twice during baking. Stir mixture several times as it cools. Store in airtight container.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!