Tangy Kale Slaw with Carrots and Honey
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs. light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. cilantro leaves washed and chopped
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups kale leaves washed, shredded and stems removed
- 1/2 cup red cabbage leaves washed and shredded
- 1/2 cup carrot trimmed and shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion trimmed and thinly sliced
- In bowl, combine vinegar, mayonnaise, honey, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Whisk until well blended.
- Add kale, red cabbage, carrot and onion. Toss to coat.
- Cover and keep chilled prior to serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!