Turkey Fajita Soup
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 Tbs. steak seasoning
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups frozen corn green bean, and carrot mix
- 2 cups frozen fajita veggie mix bell peppers and onion strips
- 1 24 ounce jar of tomato or pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook ground turkey on medium heat in a large soup pot, breaking it up into smaller pieces. Cook to 165 F using a meat thermometer.
- Add seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Add frozen veggies and sauté the mixture until ground turkey is cooked through.
- Stir in tomato sauce and barbecue sauce.
- Bring soup to boiling, then take heat down to simmer for 20 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and tortilla chips for topping, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!