Warm Cheesy Corn Casserole
- 1 stick 8 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 box 8.5 oz. corn muffin mix
- 1 can 15 oz. cream style corn
- 1 can 15 oz. whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 13×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, carefully melt the butter in the microwave. Add the dry corn muffin mix, cream style corn, drained whole kernel corn, sour cream, and half the shredded cheddar.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until the center reaches 165 F on a food thermometer and the top is golden brown.
- Allow to cool about 10 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Source Eat Wheat