Watermelon and Chocolate Dessert Board
- 1/2 medium seedless watermelon cut into wedges and cubes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh red cherries
- 1 cup strawberries trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup roasted salted cashews
- 1 cup chocolate covered almonds
- 1 bar dark chocolate broken into squares
- 1 cup coconut chips
- mint leaves for garnish
- On serving board, arrange watermelon in center and surround with raspberries, cherries, strawberries, cranberries, cashews, almonds, chocolate and coconut chips. Scatter mint leaves around board for garnish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!